Wednesday, September 12, 2012

"Marc's Mama" Check out this blog!

Hello friends!

With some recent changes in our lives, I just have not had time to be crafty.
So I decided to do something a little different.

I am going to feature some of my favorite blogs!
There are so many amazing and talented ladies (and men) 
out there that could always use a good shot out!

So for my very first feature, I want to introduce you to

My Photo

This is my sweet friend, Christine, who I have known for like 15 years now!
She recently started blogging and I have been so grateful to her for it.
You see, I am "domestically challenged" 
so she blogs her amazing recipes for me and the rest of the world to use!

I can't tell you how useful her blog has been for me.
Instead of having to bug her and ask her for recipes and instructions, 
I can just pull up her blog and I have everything I need.

So check out Marc's Mama today!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I will head on over to her blog and take a peek! XOXO ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love new blogs to read! I am all about it! Plus I can ALWAYS use new recipes. Thanks lady!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...